POLL:
POLL about women foot size with dirty soles (foot) from going barefoot.
In some countries, women's sizes are equal to men's sizes plus 1.5 (for example, a women's 12 is equal to men's 10.5 in US Sizes).
foot size = length of foot

If you like to see women with dirty soles, which foot size (Women's sizes) do you prefer?

Do when you see women going barefoot with dirty soles, Make You Horny?

Your foot size is:

You are

Your age is:

Do you like to have fun with me for barefooting?

Some of my favorite video clips about dirty feet and walking barefoot with dirty soles

Jenya, Cool autumn morning. Part 3.
Daria, Evening barefoot stroll.
Daria, Evening barefoot stroll, part3.
Sveta, Gorgeous lady in her bare feet. Part 1.
Daria, Gipsy style girl. Part 2.
Daria, Gipsy style girl. Part 3.

Julia, a pleasant smile and tough soles. Part 1
Julia, a pleasant smile and tough soles. Part 4
Anna, barefoot girl in a short skirt. Part 2
Ksenia, barefoot in summer city. Part 3
Marina, beauty in light summer dress and sunglasses. part 3
Ekaterina, blonde in blue dress. Part 3

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am guy and I like to go barefoot anywhere I can. Also, I walk barefoot in the city and get my soles dirty. I also get horny when I get my feet dirty and I like to masturbate to barefoot girls. Cheers and go barefoot! :D

    ReplyDelete